The Broke and the Bookish .
This is my first time participating and I'm excited to keep up with it every week!
1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter): I really have grown up with Hermione in a way and already feel as if we've always been sisters nearly my entire life. I love her compassionate and understanding character, as well as her intelligence and determination. We have a lot in common - like our love for books- and I definitely look up to her as a role model. We'd have great conversations all night long!
2. Peter Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia): I've always wanted a protective older brother, and Peter's done a great job demonstrating that he is exactly that with his three younger siblings! Plus, who wouldn't want to be siblings with the High King of Narnia?
3. Lucy Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia) : I would love Lucy as a little sister. But I've always found her to be an inspiring character in all her innocence and love for others, as well as in her great faith. I think that I'd have more to learn from her in the end.
4. Mrs. Weasley (Harry Potter): If I could just adopt the entire Weasley family, I would. But time and time again Mrs. Weasley has demonstrated how much she truly cares for her children. Let's not forget her duel with Bellatrix :) Also, I want yearly homemade Christmas sweaters!
5. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson + The Olympians): A brother with super-cool demigod powers? Yes please. It'd also be good to have his humor and sarcasm around to liven things up.
6. Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice): I adore her relationship with Jane and can see myself constantly turning to her for sisterly advice. I'd also come to her with all my snarky comments about society and love to hear all of her witty replies. She'd be the strong, older sister in the family. Darcy as a brother-in-law would be an added bonus.
7. Jem Carstairs (Clockwork Angel): Jem would be the supportive cousin I'd go to if I needed someone to listen to all my problems. I love how he's quiet but surprisingly funny.
8. Mr. Bennet (Pride and Prejudice): A father who stands up for his daughters! I love how supportive he was of Elizabeth and his genuine concern for her happiness.
9.Sunny Baudelaire (Series of Unfortunate Events): One word: adorable. As long as she stays away from my hair.
10. Peeta Mellark (Hunger Games): Husband much, much later? :)